[optacon-l] Re: Detaching a check

  • From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:23:08 -0500

Great endorsement and assessment, Bob.

I have a question to you on the list and would like to be contacted off list
at

4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My question is: if you have one of these phones with a lot of features, what
kind do you have? What access capabilities does it have? Have you compared
to other phones and made a decision based on blind-friendly capability?
Thank you for any information you can provide.

Smile, God loves you,

Carolyn
Sanford, NC
919-718-0700