[optacon-l] Re: Cleaning

  • From: "Teresa Arroyo" <tarroyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:51:35 -0400

Hello Charles,

When you say that the intensity should be full, do you mean the cleaning has
to be done with the Optacon on?

Yes, The batteries have to be solred in. What i meant about puting the
baterries together is that they don't go like a single bar like the original
baterries.

I think it was you who wrote the specific steps to take on conecting the
baterries. Could you please send them again? then I will be able to see if
those are the steps that were taken the first time these new kind of way of
puting the baterries in.

Tnak you,

Teresa Arroyo