[optacon-l] Re: Back To the Topic: Optacon Still Working

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon User List <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 04:35:03 +0300

The essential question is just how long spare parts are available for our
Optacons. As long as they are and we have these reparation experts among us, no
panic.

BTW, I had an accident with my Handy Tech Braille Star 80, and some parts have
to be replaced, but as this is a brand new device compared to the Optacon,
there are such parts available.

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx