[optacon-l] Re: Apologies: was Re: Just A Precision

  • From: reinoud <rrreinoud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 17:01:49 +0100

There are by now quite a few updates and comments on the blog about upcoming
prototypes, people here may want to check it out: https://tactact.wordpress.com/

- Reinoud

On 01/05/15 12:18, Jyrki Voutilainen wrote:

Hi all,

I claimed on Monday that only notifications about new posts on the TACTACT
blog will be sent to the registered e-mail address if one has signed up in
order to receive them, but the posts are sent to the Inbox as well as the
notifications by default, which is the standard behavior. This can
probably be changed in the blog options, but I have nothing against
receiving the posts as well as the notifications to my Inbox. :)

PS. I should have remembered how such blogs work before claiming anything.

Tell your friends about the list. They can subscribe by sending a message to: