Re: Anyone know where to buy Smith Corona 2200 ribbons?

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:30:28 -0400 (EDT)

If enough people need ribbons, I'll negotiate with the sales manager at
American Ribbon and Toner and get us a group name or something that we can
use which will allow us to make purchases without the $100.00 minimum.
Bare in mind that the company also sells all types of printer ribbons and
cartridges for printers and copiers.
Catherine