[optacon-l] A Message From Richard Oehm

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:02:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Listers,
As you know, Richard Oehm is our authorized Optacon repairer in the U.S.
He asked me to tell All of you that his email is temporarily not working.
He has not lost any of your messages but he just can't get at them right
now. If you need to contact Richard, please do so by phone:
408-971-6250
Richard says the condition is temporary but he doesn't know yet how long
it will be.
Catherine