[muglo] Re: short-lived mouse

  • From: Don Green Dragon <fergdc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:06:09 -0600

Hi Eurogarth,

Page 47 of the "Everything Mac" booklet that came with my iMac states:

"You can replace them with alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable AA batteries."

I use rechargeable batteries, and have to recharge them about once per month.
However, I always turn the mouse off when I shut down the system.

On 2011-27Jul-, at 1:10 PM, Eurogarth wrote:

> Just an afterthought... Check the Keyboard and mouse user guides/manuals..
> Not all devices play well with rechargeable batteries.
> Garth.
> On 2011-07-27, at 10:43 AM, Mary Read wrote:
>
>> I'm adjusting to life with a wireless mouse. It's lovely in every way except
>> for the fact that the batteries last only two weeks before pooping out. Is
>> that usual? I would switch it off every night to save

<<snip>>

Don Green Dragon
fergdc@xxxxxxx