[muglo] Re: sept.16 meeting

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 13:58:47 -0400

On 6-Sep-08, at 10:28 PM, jim taylor wrote:

> I have no interest in iphone since I don't have nor ever will have a
> cellphone.
>   That said, I do have about 500 great LPs that I have always wanted
> to covert to CDs. At least some of them anyway. I was told someone
> would do it for me for $9 an LP but ....
>   In other words, I'd look forward to that Oct. meeting. jim

If everyone sees the agenda as being iPhone only, I've done a poor job
in communicating the program and spirit of the group. I see Muglo as
much more than what you can take away for free. I see it as a place to
share knowledge with other Mac users or potential users. On occasion
someone might be able to help you, or enlighten you as to procedures,
products and ideas to make your Mac experience a little better.
Hopefully another time you might be able to return the favour and
share ideas, procedures and product info with the group. All of us can
learn.

Hopefully many will come forward at the meeting and on this Muglo list
to offer their services and tell us what they can share and do for the
organization.

Just my take on things.
Barry Takayesu
barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx