[muglo] iPhoto 08 - Automatic Labeling of Imports

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:03:38 -0400

A cousin of mine is experiencing a problem in iPhoto 08 whose solution
has eluded me.
As I understand it, the problem began when he scanned a form then
imported it into iPhoto. He then renamed the image. He then discovered
that subsequent imports into iPhoto were assigned the same name as the
form which had been previously imported.
The sequence of events may not be exactly as my cousin described, but I
hope that the general idea of preassigning names to imports may trigger
a "deja vu" among some MUGLO members. For example, I wondered about
Smart Albums but, upon investigating, could not replicate the problem.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Bob