[muglo] iMovie Seminar

  • From: Terry Genereaux <tgenereaux@xxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo Group <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:23:09 -0400

Seminars

iMovie '09 Basics
Overview: In this 3 hour seminar we will touch on the basics of iMovie
by building a project from start to finish. We will show options for
trimming video and manipulating the audio. The iMovie '09 features of
special effects, transitions, color adjustments, audio effects, maps
and backgrounds will all be discussed.

What you will Learn: : Don't have a video camera? We will show how to
import your old VHS, 8mm, or VHS-C movies. Imagine being able to
transfer your old footage to DVD. Create the best slide shows with
your digital camera; not in iPhoto, but in iMovie. Let us show you
how! Let us unlock your imagination by showing some of the
possibilities of iMovie '09.

Who Should Attend:: Anyone interested in obtaining a better
understanding of iMovie '09.

Date & Time: : Tuesday July 14th, 2009, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM.

Place: Mostly Digital Store: 3 - 611 Wonderland Rd. N., London, ON.

COST: $40.00 Payment is required at the time of registration.

For more information & registration:
Call Michael Sangster at (519) 472-2455 ext. 23
REGISTER
Thank You

Terry Genereaux
tgenereaux@xxxxxx