[muglo] domain things

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:06:54 -0400

http://domains.freewebs.com/manage.htm
I log in as userA with passwordA to the freewebs site and get that
muglo.org. is a reqistered domain, but to another account, but I
cannot access it from accountA.

I log in as userB to the freewebs site and get that muglo.org is a
registered domain to this account but I cannot access it from
accountB with known UserNameB and PasswordB.

I log in as userB with customer number and passwordB and...

same error message all times.

"There is no account with that information. Please try again."

Hmmmmm...

is this better?

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: checkmark.gif

>  Domain is registered! - Through FreeWebs

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: checkmark.gif

>  Nameservers Set to FreeWebs

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: checkmark.gif

>  Domain Name attached to this account
> Your domain name has been setup!
> Your domain name has been setup and is now attached to this
> account. If the site is still not functioning, please wait 24 hours
> for your site to function with the new domain address. During this
> time, some pictures may show up as boxes with an X in it.
>
> If you have attached this domain recently, please wait 24 hours for
> your domain to begin working.

No one, no one is here. We stand in the Atlantic. We become panoramic.
          __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/