[muglo] Re: basement items

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:34:03 -0500

Tee, the 802.11 b/g wireless is built in. In windows XP you have to enable the
wireless network connection. Right now i think it is disabled. There should
also be a network stumbler program on it to detect wireless networks in range,
although xp does an ok job of that.

I also put the rogers dns servers in the tcp/ip settings for the ethernet
connection, if they are using bell or someone else those should be removed.