[muglo] advice

  • From: J TAYLOR <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:59:19 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I need some advice. It's been a while. I've got two computers. One is a
little old the other is a very old (in computer terms). It's a 10.5.8 PowerMac
with 1.5 gigs of memory. It's so slow these days I have trouble doing crossword
puzzles. Is there any sense in trying to boost its memory or any other upgrade
I can make to make it run smoother that makes any sense? Or should I, as I
expect, purchase a new one? And if so, what kind of new one? It's been a while.
 I have a newer large screen computer  at another site that still works just
fine  so I haven't been desperate. But .... Jim taylor