[muglo] Re: address book items

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:31:03 -0500

You should rename one of the files or put the file inside another
folder. Just remember if you rename the file that is already on the
drive you will break the link to the application.  A lot of Apple
application will open another file if you press the option key while
opening the application, I don't know if this is the case with
Addressbook.

Gerhard