[muglo] Re: Web site

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 23:12:04 -0400

Well, the top links should work now. There is a slightly different
layout for the  Sponsors page. I'll continue to look into why the
type is so small.

There are a few questions that need to be asked at this point.

1) How many members? The last, not-up-to-date file I have from Paul
puts us at 53 members. I think the current members page has about 75.

2) Does anyone have a web site they want to have linked up?

3) Should I link the OS 9 instructional site I did?

The Archives page probably won't be so nice unless I can figure out
how to hack the page/script at Freelists. On my list of things to
look into. Maybe load it into a frame?

I may yet edit some of the copy on various pages.

  Offending signature line removed. Bong! Bong! Bong!
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>________

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/