[muglo] Wanted: apple iie card for LC

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:50:50 -0500

I have a mac LC III to which i'd like to add the apple IIe PDS card. Anyone got
one? I see they list for $20-$30 on ebay so willing to offer either cash or
equivalent in trade goods.
thx
gord

FREE Printers to muglo members

If anyone wants an Epson stylus 600 color inkjet i have 3 or so. They have
parallel (pc) and mac (serial) ports. Work with XP on the windows side and OS9
on the mac side. Carts have dried out so you need to buy new ones.

BTW - all computers have been sold... (b/w, mdd, dual p3, p3 so now i have room
to play!)