[muglo] Re: Viewing Jpegs in Finder

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Darned if I know, John, and I don't know what program you normal use for
photos, but I've had similar problems with photos showing up in the Finder as
just generic app icons. What fixed them for me was to open each one, make an
indiscernible change and save. The photos then would show up in Finder as
proper thumbnails. Go figure.
--- On Sun, 8/16/09, John Maynard <jmaynard1969@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure if it's a setting somewhere but I have a few thousand photos on my
drives,  both nef and jpegs.  All photos view fine when using preview but
just appear as icons with using the icon view or cover flow.
I had no problems viewing these before,  just not sure what I have done to
disable viewing these pictures.