[muglo] Unsubscribing

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGList <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:00:44 -0500

I periodically get messages saying that members cannot unsubscribe (usually
to change to a new ISP). The problem is generally rtying to unsubscribe from
the old ISP to subscribe to the new ISP.  Remember  that you can ONLY
unsubscribe from the OLD ISP by sending the unsubscribe message from the old
ISP address!!  If you cannot do this for some reason I can unsubscribe you
but I would rather you did it !!
On a similar note, remember that you can ONLY send a message to the list
using the email address with which you are registered in the list!!

Paul

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>