[muglo] Re: True Type

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:54:15 -0400

I can't give you a definitive answer, Karl, but I can tell you that
in this Troubleshooting Mac OS X handbook, 2nd ed, I have, fonts
management is included in the index, page 235-242.

I'm in a real rush today and have only printed out a few sections of
this book, and I don't have time to check the font management pages
right now.  But I can tell you from what I have read of this book I
think it is well worth the $15 US download.  It covers Jaguar and
Panther, and deals a lot with conversion issues:

http://www.thexlab.com

Leith