[muglo] Re: Translation...

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:17:23 -0500

Gary Vanniere wrote:
> ...help
>
> downloaded Mozilla and a game update
>
> said I didn't have the proper translator
>
> Is that because I have 9.2 or not the latest Stuffit Expander?

Sketchy details!!

The latest Stuffit is 7.0.3 for Mac classic.
Did you download the Mac version of the game update?
Did you update Mozzila and then download the game update?
Have you tried downloading the game update with another browser?
Does the update require a connection to the developer's site or
does it run over TCP/IP?

What game update? (Someone may be able to provide more specifics).

Normally update files don't have to be "translated". If it is
stuffed the expander app will unstuff it. Is it a .hqx, .sit or
.bin file?
Do you have the download icon with file name in your download folder?
Have you tried dropping the downloaded file icon onto your
version of Stuffit?

More details apprecuiated (unless of course answering one of the
questions above solves the problem!!)