[muglo] THANKS

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:00:49 -0500

Thanks to all who helped me with font/glyph issues and with command/apple
key shortcuts.
This has been an informative process for me I learned some important new
skills.

I, personally, like the dock because I process info0rmation visually rather
than logically. However, I will attempt to incorporate the shortcuts for
hiding and switching between applications.

Muglo members rank high on my list of valuable resources. What a dedicated
group this is!

Theresa

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/