[muglo] Re: Submissions limited at Freewebs

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:08:18 -0500

A new page for the Join form at Muglo is up. It wants a bit of work
just yet, add a field for changes to email addresses. And I would
like a way to mask my address in the mailto call. What I normally use
puts the masking script itself into the email field of the consequent
email.

Have a look at the page , try the form and *don't* send the
consequently generated email to see if it works for you.

   Google submits to Chinese Gov't. Tibetan cybercafe warning:
"Do not use Internet for any political or unintelligent purposes."
   __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________