[muglo] Re: OT - DVD Player

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:12:49 -0500

On 12-Mar-06, at 4:59 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> My DVD player won=92t turn on even though it is plugged in.  I have=20
> tried to plug it into various outlets with the same result.
> Is this repairable or must I replace it?
>
> Theresa

It's highly possible that it's toast! Neighbour had the same problem=20
last year with a 1 year old plus a month. Did extensive research &=20
found out that many fail after a year or so, while others go for years.=20=

Mine's 2 plus & still working, touch wood.
BTW repairs generally run Min $50 to $100 & you can buy a new one for=20
that much.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html