[muglo] OS 9 mac anyone?

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:32:54 -0500

Anyone interested in an OS9 mac?   I don't use this anymore so make an
offer...soory about the fuzzniess of the exact specs, would have to fire it up
to confirm the exact ones but these are pretty close.
beige G3 tower upgraded to 500-600 mhz
Voodoo 5 64 mb video card with DVI, vga outputs
has audio/video in and out jacks, onboard sound
Adaptec utra wide 2 channel scsi controller with 2 x 20 gig scsi hard drives, i
think they are 15,000 rpm's or at least 7200's. I have larger 36/72 gig ones if
you are interested...
Has 512 or 768 mb of ram
combo firewire and usb 2.0 card
apple keyboard and mouse
LG cdrw, i have an apple combo dvd/cdrw if you want it
running os 9.2.2 with lots of apps
actually quite a fast os9 machine...we would have drooled over this 10 years
ago...
See: http://lowendmac.com/ppc/beige-power-mac-g3-1998.html