[muglo] Re: Not good PR

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:05:19 -0800

I would say that it is, after looking at the website - the problems
they say they're having with their IMacs are exactly what I've been
experiencing with my PowerBook, much to my frustration.

In fact, the pictures on the website of what their screens look like
match what has been happening with mine; the last picture in the series
looks exactly like what my screen does.

I've had a new battery put in, my logicboard replaced, and it's still
happening.  I think there's something basically wrong with my PowerBook.

I've had it into the shop several times.  It's interesting that the
people there say that it's the IMacs that are in and out of the shop
all the time - but they hardly ever have any problems with PowerBooks.

Maybe my PowerBook is an IMac in disguise!

Kathryn