[muglo] Re: (No X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2011 11:57:23.0026 (UTC) FILETIME=[E23F4B20:01CC2DAE]

  • From: Earl Long <earlblong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:15:29 -0400

Just a few days ago we started to get the 'UPS we are unable to deliver your
parcel' spam. Last year when we first started getting them I sent a reply that
they could stick the parcel where the sun doesn't shine. And it turned the
email wasn't deliverable. So now I just delete these. BTW,I recently received
spam with a Canada Revenue Agency logo and a notice that my Company's tax
return was audited and that they even suspect fraud. I don't even have a
Company anymore so I deleted it.
 There is some creative fraudsters out there.Beware!
Earl Long

Sent from my iPhone