[muglo] Re: Muglo site

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:06:54 -0400

I cannot remember the details now, but I do remember that sometimes I
would rename an 'index' page with a number added in case I wanted to go
back to it for some reason!!! Hence the 'index', index1' and 'index2'
!!! I guess I should have deleted them before handing them over!!  I
knew what I was doing even if you didn't!!

Sorry about that

Paul