[muglo] Re: Message Boards

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:00:23 -0400

Yes it is really a Forum which I set up a few months ago to replace a
now-defunct one of the BBC; in fact you can visit it if you are
interested at:

http://bogliedom.proboards99.com/

It is associated with a BBC series (now ended) called Monarch of the
Glen.  Some of you may know of the programme?

But it will give you ann idea of how it works.

Paul