[muglo] Meeting last Tuesday. .... Information only.

  • From: Frank <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:30:38 -0400

A lady named Susan was at the "meeting" when I showed up.
A newbie , she had bought a 13" MacBook Pro from BestBuy.
Spent two hours with her. A quick leaner.

The reason I mention this is because BestBuy really does not help with the cost
of ownership for a MacBook.

Selling their own warranty for $29/month for the extended 2 years. Do the math.
I showed her the cost of AppleCare at half the price and the world wide
advantages.

She does have 30 days to cancel the BB "warranty extension"

Also no mention at all of doing backups on time machine. Besides poor customer
care  in not providing all the best in class care and support, the sales rep
lost a sale on a small external drive.

She prob will purchase a small 1 TB drive from Costco.

I encouraged her to join  Muglo to gain the benefits of our organization.

She had no knowledge on MacOutpost2 in the WhitOaks mall or on Wharncliff.

Regards

Frank

🚶---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html