[muglo] Re: Meeting

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:32:26 -0500

On 2010-01-16, at 11:17 AM, Terry Genereaux wrote:

> They seams to not be much interest in having meetings, What are your thoughts
> should we have group meeting to come up with meeting topics?

If you are calling for an organizing meeting to deal with topics and other
aspects of meetings, I would like to be a part of it.

> We need everyones help to make this work, or we will move to have this group
> stay as an online group only.

My hat is in the ring.

Wayne, I'm with you. You've always been a positive supporter.

Terry said he will be at the meeting tomorrow. Maybe we can begin setting a
structure for meetings to come.

Barry Takayesu
barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remember, if you forward this, PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you
send it on, and use BCC when forwarding to several people at once. Be kind to
our email friends.