[muglo] Mail query

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:28:56 -0500

Okay, all you people who've been telling me I should be e-mailing with
Mail rather than Safari/Rogers/Yahoo. I'm giving it a try. Now help.
I've used it before to send messages when some website's contact link
automatically pops up a Mail window, but never to check incomings. Now
that I look at its in-box, there's a hitch. It identifies arriving
mail under the fields "To", "Subject" and "Date Sent". The "To" field
is useless — presumably they're all to me, or they wouldn't be in my
inbox. What I care about is who sent them. Is there a way to add a
"From" field, preferably in place of the "To"?---