[muglo] Re: Mac documentary

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:49:49 -0500

On 5-Feb-09, at 9:38 PM, Tim Kearn wrote:

> Maybe for a future meeting?
> Mac documentary to show at User Groups | MacUser | Macworld:
> http://www.macworld.com/article/138672/2009/02/welcome_macintosh_screening.html?lsrc=rss_main
> http://welcometomacintosh.com/register/Group_Registration.html
> Tim
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

Excellent suggestion, Tim.

I tried to fill out the registration form in order to find out more,
but it didn't have a 'submit' button and therefore didn't get sent. I
also see a disclaimer that says that it was not affiliated to, has not
been approved or authorized by Apple. In filling out the form, it
would not allow ON to be entered in the 'State' box, even when I went
down into the 'Country' box and selected 'Canada'. The very last
question was "Are you human?" and shows a poorly disguised
verification word to defeat webcrawlin bots. I thought when I entered
the secret woid as Groucho would have said, I would have gotten the
wooden goose, but no ...

Any suggestions?
Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx