[muglo] Re: Itunes 7.1.

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:44:35 -0400

I'm assuming you mean iTunes 7.0.1 since there is no 7.1 yet
I have 5224 "items" in my iTunes, and leave it playing 24/7 and never
have a problem with it shutting down at random times. It may be a
problem with your iTunes library. Perhaps you should back it up?
Chris

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/