[muglo] Re: Introduction to HTML SIG

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 07:08:31 -0400

 Re: [muglo] Introduction to HTML SIG
Thanks for the info, Paul.  I'm developing quite a file on this topic.  I
noticed this on the web:
http://www.howstuffworks.com/web-page.htm
I'll look at what you've done and also the site above.
Thanks.  Thanks also to Doug Plumley who provided some advice offlist.
Leith
A short while ago I mentioned that I once started an Introductory HTML
SIG on-line as an experiment. I pointed out that it was abandoned due
to lack of interest.

Someone followed this up by asking where this information was located
and now I have put it up at:

http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/

You will observe that only the first 2 topics and part of #3 are
completed!!!!  Also remember that this was done several years ago
using, then current, HTML Editors!!

I hope that this will appear all right, specifically with regards to
the diagrams!!
Paul