[muglo] Re: IBM file extensions

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:47:50 -0500

Paul Thomas wrote:
> I am sure there are members who also use IBM computers!!  Does anyone
> know what a file .OMT signify (it appears to be a text file) and can
> one open it with any Mac program?

Well I did a bit of searching and  what I came up with is:

Object Modelling Technique or Object Model Template at the
following URL:

http://www.stands4.com/bc.asp?CATEGORY=GENERALCOMP&page=241

Not much other info given about it though.  I checked a number of
different extension sites but none had the above listed. It's
either really new or very specific (perhaps a high end program
that few of us can afford/need to use).

Hope this helps

Martin