[muglo] Re: I POD HI-FI

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:16:52 -0500

We have the Bose Sound Dock in our kitchen and we are very pleased with the
sound quality.  From what I understand the Apple product is suppose to have
stronger base and higher volume, this information is purely from what I read on
the internet as I have not even seen the Hi Fi let alone heard it.  It is also
quite heavy, if recall right it was like 15 lb.

Gerhard