[muglo] Re: Fwd: [mugloG] Re: Apple TV

  • From: Scott Strawbridge <scotts1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:25:52 -0400

Lara and I bought one (the 160GB) a couple of months ago and love it
We now have a decent selection of TV shows on iTunes Canada, so we've
cancelled our cable and watch what we want when we want
streaming between all our macs is flawless and the photo slideshows
look great on our TV
Movie rentals are ok, though sometimes it;s frustrating that you can
only purchase some movies instead of being able to rent them.
You'll want a nice fast internet connection too.
I only wish it had a DVD (or preferably a Blueray) drive in it
----
Scott Strawbridge | Graphic Artist
scotts1@xxxxxxx
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx