[muglo] Re: Fwd: Change Default Text in iDVD Theme

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:40:52 -0400

Perfect, Gerhard. What a great idea to make a short video! It begs the
question, why didn't I see the "Revolution Main" text box? Well, my
practice has been to delete that box as soon as iDVD is launched and
that theme chosen. I do that because I've assumed that that text would
remain where it is, and thus be confused with the title of the video
which was the whole point of creating the DVD. I had forgotten the
relationship between that text and the same text around the rotating
graphic. Now you would think (or, at least, I would think in
retrospect) that that would remove "Revolution Main" from the rotating
graphic on the left, but it doesn't. I have discovered that, unless I
just delete the text (and not the box containing it) the rotating
"Revolution Main" remains and there's nothing I can do to get rid of
it. For my purposes the text in that location is redundant, and
partially obscures the drop zones that I want viewers to see.

Thanks a lot, Gerhard, for your special efforts. Much appreciated.

Bob