[muglo] Re: Freelist monthly reminder...

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:12:20 -0500

On Feb 10, 2009, at 11:51 AM, ROSS BLAKEY wrote:

> ...Awaiting any and all replies.
> Ross

Freewebs & Freelists are really the same company & host our web site
for a greatly reduced fee, but then would a number of other
companies. I do believe that we owe then any donation, they got our
limited business under a cloak of reduced cost, but have since put
Ads on our web site without permission & have somewhat restricted
forums for Muglo. I did not realize that this dunning was sent out to
our general membership as mine says "as contact person blah, blah,
blah".
There will be more on this subject shortly.
TeeC