[muglo] Free computer furniture.

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:18:20 -0400

I have a HUGE corner computer armoire. that is great for storing your
computer and printer, contains two book case shelves and closing
doors. It is great if you are not a person who works a lot at your
computer. The good news is that you can walk away and close the doors,
thus hiding the computer in the quarter. The bad news is that if you
work almost 24/7 in it, like I do, you begin to feel like you are
working in a phone booth.  I am offering this beautiful piece of
furniture for free to whoever wants to haul it away. I need to go to
more open concept or I am going to go stir crazy.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan