[muglo] For Sale: Dual P2 system $60

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:22:36 -0500

cleaning out continues...this used to be my linux box but everything i use has
now been ported to OSX so i don't need it anymore...
For Sale: Dual P2 System $60obo

Two Intel P2 cpu's running at 450mhz (upgradable to two 550 mhz P3's)
768 mb of ECC sdram (upgradable to 1 gig)
32 mb diamond video card
52x LG cd-rom
9 gig Seagate uw 68 pin hard disks
Creative sound blaster CT4810 pci sound card
Zip drive, 10/100 ethernet, etc.
motherboard has 2 scsi controllers, 1 68pin and 1 50 pin.
includes 15" multimedia monitor, IBM keyboard and microsoft wheel mouse
Currently running xp which runs pretty good
case is a bit worn as this machine was used as my linux box...good reliable
performer

gord 679-1427