[muglo] For Sale: Amiga Parts

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:58:57 -0500

If any muglo members are also amiga collectors i have a bunch of amiga parts i
don't need. Prefer to sell as a lot but contact me if there is something in
particular that you want.
All of these were pulled from working amiga systems but they come with no
guarantees. I think all
of them can be found in the online Amiga database which has details and
downloadable drivers.

Great Valley Products A2000-030 Rev 8. 50 Mhz cpu card. with Fastrom 4.0
has Great Valley Products Ram 32 Rev 3 daughter card with 8 x 72 pin simms slots
I have lots of 72 pin ram that could be used to populate this card.

FC2 Fan Card with 2 fans From a  2000
Video Toaster card with 6 external BNC connectors
Macrosystem Vlab V1.3 card with 2 RCA and one s-vhs external connectors

Commodore A4091 Rec B ADvancedScsi II controller Card. HD can be mounted
directly on card.
Has 50 pin internal connector and molex power connector and a 68 pin external
scsi connector.

Digital Processing Systems 743-770 card with 4 BNC, rj45 jack and s-vhs
connector
Digital Processing Systems 743-750 card with 4 RCA jacks

Great Valley Products IO extender board. Has internal IDE connector and
internal Midi and
Port 1 Rs-232 connector and external port 2 RS-232 and parallel connector.

Great Valley Products HC +8 Rev 2 SCSI card with 50 pin internal and 25 pin
external connector and 8 x 30 pin ram slots. Has power connector and holes for
mounting drive right on the card. Came with Quantum lps HD mounted. I have lots
of 30 pin ram that could populate this board.

Quantum 105mb scsi drive pulled from a 2000.
Quantum Prodrive 1225S 1.2 gig scsi drive pulled from a 2000
I also have other quantum scsi drives of same model but mac formatted.

8 x 72 pin simm sticks marked GB-100 and GB-300 pulled from 4000's

Seagate ST3391a 341mb IDE drive (master) pulled from a 4000
Seagate ST 3144a 130 mb IDE drive (slave) from a 4000
Fujitsu MPB3021AT 2 gig IDE drive (master) from a 4000
I also have more of these Fujitsu drives of same size and model.
It may be possible to make exact copies of the original hard disks using Ghost
on a PC.

Amiga video cable (25 pin to 9 pin)
Hard drive brackets

A4000/40 case with power supply, floppy, Rev D logic board, riser card, cpu
card but no cpu.

Also have 50 pin internal cables and DB25 and 68 pin external scsi cables as
well as external
scsi hard disk cases with drives and external scsi cd-rom's that will work with
Amigas.

thanks gord