[muglo] Re: Fonts not being recognized after OS X Mavericks... | Apple Support Communities

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:44:28 -0400

In the App Store, program creator Amit Harel says neither MyRealFont nor
MyRealFontPro is compatible with iOS 7; they haven’t been updated since 2012,
though apparently he’s working on it. But what I want is to be able to use the
half-dozen high-priced high-quality Adobe fonts that have been my workhorses
for years. If they can work on OSX, why not in iOS 8?