[muglo] February Meeting

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:06:57 -0500

Scott S. will be demonstrating the design process (perhaps t-shirt
design) ie., from concept to design, using Illustrator, Photoshop,
Painter, InDesign etc.

He will also be discussing general system maintenance techniques using
programs such as Cocktail, Diskwarrior, etc.
--------------------------------
Last meeting, we touched on Travel and websites and heard some
interesting testimonials - on what NOT to use.

For the February meeting, I would like everyone to gather together
their knowledge, experience and website information of sites to find
best rates and values for flights, cruises, hotel rates and ratings
and be prepared to share your travel information in a group discussion.
Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx