[muglo] Re: Eudora and Undisclosed Recipients

  • From: "Alex" <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 03:12:42 UT

Just got back my ability to email after some major isp/weird computer
problems. Sorry to anyone who may have sent me email which went
unanswered, I think somehow my Eudora system folder got corrupted... long
story short, I lost most of my email.
Anyway, on the topic of Eudora... you should be able to bcc to as many
addresses as you like. I use v4.2.3, and while that may have changed in
v5.1 I doubt it. And I was under the impression that the sponsored mode
only added an ad bar but didnt limit functionality. Currently I'm not
using Eudora until I have time to reinstall it and set it up... I think
this time I'm going to use IMAP to retrieve mail so I can leave it on the
server, that way if my computer goes crap again I won;t lose any mail.

regards,
~Alex

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>