[muglo] Re: DVD/CD Covers and labels

  • From: Joe McManus <joe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:29:47 -0400

I use the Bravo II robot printer to automate disc duplication and
printing (it prints directly on the disc), and comes with a photoshop
template.
I also have a used Epson printer that does the same, minus the
duplication, if anyone is interested. The epson printers are a little
tempermental at times but they are the only consumer level printer
that will print directly on disc surfaces (you just need to buy the
printable discs from a place like costco, mostly mac sells them too I
think, as does Future Shop and and Best Buy)

Joe McManus