[muglo] Re: DVD media

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:15:20 -0500

Thanks Rob, but I don't have a problem finding the Verbatim discs.
Virtually all retailers use blank media as loss-leaders. I usually
find them at 50-60% off. It's just a matter of timing to find the
brand I need when I run out. I found Verbatim lightscribe DVDs today
at Staples for 1/2 price.
On Jan 4, 2010, at 8:48 AM, Rob VanHooren wrote:
> Tom & Heather run a great shop out of Kitchener
>  http://www.blankmedia.ca
>
> Can't ask for better.  Highly recommended.
>

> On 2010-01-04, at 8:42 AM, Wayne Dobson wrote:
>
>>> Sometimes a bargain just isn't. I bought 2 packs of 50: Fujifilm DVD
>>> +R thinking they might work in my burner that likes an exclusive
>>> diet of Verbatim discs. Sure enough, it spat out the first 4 I
>>> tried. I now have 96 blank DVD's I can't use. I paid $18 + tax;
>>> anyone interested at $10?
>>> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo
>>>

> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

Wayne Dobson