[muglo] Computers that need a home

  • From: "Joni, Thom and Jeremy Davey" <tdavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:10:58 -0400

Hello everyone, I have a few computers I am getting ride of.....I have been
told to clean the basement or it will be cleaned for me. Just joking. I have a
Classic 4/40 and an Mac II si with 36meg ram and a 12" monochrome monitor and a
Apple dot matrix printer. There is also a couple of books "The Little Mac Book"
and "Macs for Dummies" I am not sure the going cost but I was hoping to get
$30.00 for the lot. And also Does anyone require a complete system (Power Mac
8100/80 with 16" monitor, 136Meg ram, scanner and Laser printer) I plan to
upgrade real soon. The guys at Best Buy are starting to hate me as I play with
the Macs but haven't bought anything yet. I have talked myself into it.
Take Care Thom