[muglo] Re: Columba Mail

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:28:48 -0400

As a follow up to my previous message on this subject:

I realised that I should have downloaded the -bin file instead of the
-src file!!  However when double-clicking the resulting columba.jar
file, I loaded the program and went through the initial set up
procedure.  I then created a short Test message which I was able to
Send.  However after that I was unable to Read any messages (including
the Test one just sent) which I was able to read using my regular Mail
programme - thus proving that the Sent had worked.  When I tried to
create and Send a second Test message it would not send!!!!!!!!  I
checked all the set-up parameters and all seemed to be OK.
Anyone else tried this programme?  And with any success?  If so, can
you suggest what I am doing wrong?

Paul