[muglo] Re: Clip art and Snow Leopard/Lion, plus iWeb alternatives

  • From: Greg Mrowiec <mgm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:22:07 -0400

Hi Dave
About a year ago I have the same problem. Finally i picked Rapidweaver 5.
Has limitations but I was able to create web page in one evening after watching
you tube clips and fulling around.
Main reason I pick RW5 was a page with form for comments and questions in
regards of whatever. After filling it up on web (by a visitor) I receive an
e-mail without giving away my e-mail address. The price was right and if you
want you can protect parts (or all) of your web page with password by
installing LockDown. I never made web page before so I was quite happy with
simplicity and not having to learn HTML code. You can download free trail.
Works with Lion.
P.S. As per you tube clips you can go very fancy I just picked up one of the
templates.
Greg